I’m always looking for ways to give something of value to my readers. (Not monetary value, the other kind.) I recently said to myself, “Self, why not answer their questions?” Why not indeed! I know a lot of stuff about all kinds of things. In fact, I’ve been called a super genius, but that term isn’t accurate, because I’m really more of a super-duper genius.
You can ask me about anything. Just post your questions in a comment here or email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t promise to answer every question that comes in, and I can’t promise to answer any of them in a timely manner, but I will… no, I can’t promise that either. Let me think… I will definitely, without fail, respond to at least some of them when it’s convenient. That’s my solemn promise to you.
Here are some of my areas of expertise, and some sample questions you could ask:
- Relationships (Should I break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancé/stalker/dental hygienist?)
- Science (What would happen if the sun and Earth switched places, and should we prepare for this anytime soon?)
- Parenting (What’s up with these rotten kids, and how can I get them to behave?)
- Law (How long will I go to jail if I strangle these rotten kids?)
- History (Do you think I’ll pass my History exam next week?)
- Finance (If I want to contribute to the Buy Brian a New Truck Fund, where should I send the money?)
- Woodchucks (Can they in fact chuck wood, and if so, how much?)
So fire away! I stand ready to give
silly reliable answers to your stupid important questions.